WORLD WAR ONE TOURS- CANADIAN BATTLEFIELDS TOUR FROM PARIS
WW1 "CANADIAN" TOUR ITINERARY
Book the Canadian World War One Remembrance tour in France, a private WW1 tour from Paris with your expert guide:
- visit Notre Dame de Lorette and its WW1 Memorial
- then guided tour at the Vimy Ridge (15km away from Arras) where the Canadians had a big victory in April 1917
- after lunch (not included in the tour) your guide will take you to Beaumont Hamel, if time permits see the Lochnagar Crater and finish the tour by visiting the World War One museum in Peronne.
At the end of the tour, your tour guide will drive you back to your accommodation in Paris.
As a reminder, we only give World War One private tours from Paris.
Some 619,636 Canadians enlisted with the Canadian Expeditionary Force during World War 1, losing 61.000 soldiers, and another 172.000 of them were wounded.
For the WW1 "AMERICAN TOUR" ITINERARY please click here
For the WW1 "AUSTRALIAN TOUR" ITINERARY please click here
Word War 1 Canadian Battlefields Private Tour Rates:
- pick up & drop off at your accommodation in Paris
- cut the line entrance tickets (WW1 Peronne Museum)
- tour with a licensed guide inside the museum
Meals, gardens entrance tickets, gratuity (discretionary)
Our prices are in euros & per vehicle/party (not per person)
>> Mercedes van 1-7 guests>> Mercedes Sprinter bus max. 17 guests
With a driver-guide
Price per party/group (not per person):
850€ flat rate (1-2 guests)
925€ flat rate (3-4 guests)
1025€ flat rate (5-6 guests)
1150€ flat rate ( 7 guests)
Driver + licensed tour guide
Price: on request (up to 17 people)
Please make sure to contact us before to check our availability
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +33 6 24 89 24 12