D-Day Normandy Tours from Paris : Day Trip to the Normandy Beaches
Experience a memorable private D-Day guided tour with our day trip to Normandy from Paris with our expert driver-guide to relive the day when the Germans realized D-Day on June 6th, 1944 was the real invasion and not a diversion. Visiting the Normandy beaches will make you realize the sheer size of Operation Overlord: 156,000 men landing on a 50-mile stretch (Utah, Omahe, Gold, Juno and Sword) including the paratroopers.
Option 1 'Classic Tour': private D-Day Normandy guided tour of:
- Pointe du Hoc, where 225 US American Rangers led by Colonel James Earl Rudder had to achieve an impressive and almost impossible mission by climbing the cliffs under fire in order to destroy six 155mm guns.
- Omaha Beach, where your Normandy D-Day licensed tour guide will explain you both the American and the German perspective.
- After lunch (not included) guided tour of the American cemetery in Colleville sur Mer
- return to Paris.
Tour duration: 12 hours
Option 2 * 'American D-Day Normandy Landing Beaches' (for an extra 200 euros)
We start this Normandy battlefield tour with :
- tour of Sainte Mere Eglise and a visit of the 82nd airborne museum.
- guided tour of Pointe du Hoc
- a commented visit of Omaha Beach
- private tour of the American cemetery in Colleville sur Mer.
Tour duration: 13 hours (this tour is only available with the Mercedes V Class, not with the Sprinter bus)
A special Paris day tour to the Normandy beaches can be arranged for
our Canadian and British clients to Juno beach
and the Canadian D-Day museum), the gun battery at Longues sur Mer and Gold beach (Arromanches) or Sword Beach and Pegasus
Bridge in Benouville.
Please note that all our tours from Paris to the Normandy beaches are private guided tours only (we do not offer shared/semi-private tours). All tours and transportation are subject to availability.
D-Day Normandy 12h private tour rates:
- pick up & drop off at your accommodation in Paris (hotel or apartment)
- transportation from Paris to Normandy in a comfortable luxury Mercedes van
- dedicated tour of the D-Day Normandy sites with a passionate licensed guide
- meals, gratuity (discretionary)
Our prices are in euros & per vehicle/party (not per person)
>> Mercedes van 1-7 seater
With a licensed tour guide driving
Price per party/group (not per person):
2 persons 1099€
3 persons 1125€
4 persons 1140€
5 persons 1159€
6 persons 1175€
7 persons 1199€
>> Mercedes Sprinter bus 18 seater
Driver + licensed tour guide
Price: 2195€ flat rate/group (18 persons max.)
>> Mercedes Sprinter bus max. 24 guests
Driver + licensed tour guide
Price: 2250€ flat rate/group (24 persons max.)
A 2-day Normandy tour is also available here.
We are proud to offer some of the best Normandy tours from Paris in the industry since 2000, please feel free to contact us if you have any question.