GIVERNY & AUVERS TOUR
Private Giverny and Auvers guided tour from Paris: start with Giverny, the place of Monet's home and garden.
- Visit the sites where the impressionist painter Monet lived
- enjoy Monet's water lilies, the Japanese bridge, the water-lily pond
- discover Claude Monet's passion for Japanese art and its influence on his work
In the afternoon, you will have a private Auvers tour :
- the charming village of Auvers sur Oise, where Vincent Van Gogh spent the last days of his life painting some 70 works
- guided visit of Auberge Ravoux, the house of Van Gogh's last friend Dr Gachet, his last residence
- see the Church immortalized by Van Gogh, the fields that he painted
- finish the visit by seeing Theo & Vincent Van Gogh's tombs.
Please note that we only give private tours (no shared/semi-private tours)
This tour is only available between April 1st and November 1st, 2020 from Wednesday until Sunday.
(tour not available on Mondays and Tuesdays)
Tour duration: 9 hours
|Private Giverny & Auvers day tour
- pick up and drop off at your accommodation in Paris
- skip the line entrance tickets
- guided tour inside the sites with a licensed tour guide
- meals, gratuities (discretionary)
7 seater Mercedes van 7 seater or equivalent
With a driver-licensed tour guide
Price per party/group (not per person):
2 persons 800
3 persons 820
4 persons 840
5 persons 890
6 persons 910
7 persons 930
15-18 seater Mercedes Sprinter bus + driver + tour guide
Price: 1425 + entrance tickets
Please make sure to contact us before
to check our availability.
For more information please call us at +33 6 24 89 24 12
Pick up time: 8:30-9:00am
Upon request, we can provide a booster/baby seat.
Please make sure to contact your bank before to allow the charge.