BEAUBOURG/POMPIDOU CENTER MUSEUM TOUR
Take a tour of the Beaubourg/Pompidou museum, with one of our expert guides to discover some of the masterpieces of this modern art museum, one of the largest in the world, with over 100.000 works from 1950 to present.
Of course we won't be able to cover all of it, so let us show you some of the finest and most interesting artworks from these collections to choose from:
- the Modern Collection: the modern collection contains groups of
major works by all the leading figures in modern art, reflecting the
movements that shaped modernity, including Henri Matisse, Pablo
Picasso, Georges Braque, Constantin Brancusi, Robert and Sonia Delaunay,
Fernand Léger, Raoul Dufy, Juan Gris, Marcel Duchamp, Henri Laurens,
Jean Arp, Wassily Kandinsky and Frantiek Kupka.
- the Contemporary Collection: (from the 1960's to the 1990's) the collection contains over 2 000 works by 750 artists, including historical figures like Francis
Bacon, Mark Rothko, Yves Klein, Jean Tinguely, Jasper Johns, Robert
Rauschenberg, Andy Warhol, Joseph Beuys, Christian Boltanski, Annette
Messager and Bill Viola.
- the Contemporary and Progressive Collection: (from the 1990's onward): consisting of around 400 paintings,
sculptures and installations, often multidisciplinary, exhibited in
rotation in numerous hangs on the fourth floor of the museum, and
elsewhere within and outside the Centre Pompidou.
Since the year 2000, the collection has expanded to include works by Yaël
Bartana, Karla Black, Mircea Cantor, Olafur Eliasson, Koo Jeong A,
Guyton Walker, Roman Ondák, Gabriel Orozco, Philippe Parreno, Anri Sala
and Adrián Villar Rojas...
Our tours are conducted in English but can be also conducted in Spanish,
Portuguese or in another language on request, please contact us to ask
for our availability.
Maximum group size : 6 adults (for bigger groups, a reservation fee applies)
Price (skip the line tickets extra/not included to be paid on the day of the tour):
- 295 euros for a walking tour duration of 2 hours
- 375 euros for a walking tour duration of 3 hours