Discover Versailles, the magnificent last residence of the french royalty where the famous Sun King Louis XIV lived with the royal family and his court:
- Versailles castle tour
- Stroll around the French style Versailles gardens with your licensed guide.
- Visit Monet's home and gardens in the village of Giverny, which had been chosen by the iconic painter Claude Monet and where he spent 43 years of his life. Giverny looks the same way it looked when the painter lived there.
Start your day trip driving from Paris to Versailles. Your guide will have skip the line Versailles tickets ready for you.
- You will enter the King's apartments and listen to explanations on the different rooms and artworks to be seen.
- Admire the Hall of mirrors created by Jules Hardouin Mansart as a place for parading and being seen.
- Explore then the superb French gardens created by Andre Le Notre with its great perspective, statues and fountains.
You will then on your tour, drive from Versailles to Giverny.
Your guide will recommend a place for lunch in the village before he takes you inside the fantastic Claude Monet foundation.
He will also have skip the line tickets ready for you in advance.
- Immerse yourself in the world of the world famous painter Monet, whose gardens at Giverny had become his main source of inspiration.
- See the water lily-pond famous for its japanese bridge and water-lilies.
- Admire "The clos Normand" the flower garden first created by Monet and, which he could see from his bedroom window when he woke up.
- Visit Monet's home at your own pace and imagine how Claude Monet used to live his life there with his family.
- Discover the amazing collection of japanese prints which belonged to Monet artist and fan of Japanese art.
You will then drive back to Paris admiring the beautiful countryside that was so dear to the impresionnist painters.
We only give private tours (no shared/semi-private tours).
Please make sure to contact us before to check our availability
Private Versailles & Giverny tour
- pick up & drop off at your accommodation in Paris
- skip the line entrance tickets (castle of Versailles) and Monet's garden/home
- 9 hour tour with a licensed guide inside the castle/gardens
- Meals, gratuity (discretionary)
Our prices are in euros & per vehicle/party (not per person)
>> Mercedes van (7 seater) or equivalent
With a driver-guide
Price per party/group (not per person):
2 persons: 840
3 persons: 880
4 persons: 940
5 persons: 990
6 persons: 1035
7 persons: 1075
>> Mercedes Sprinter bus max. 18 guests
Driver + licensed tour guide
Price: 1390 flat rate (18 persons max.)
+ entrance tickets please contact us for a quote
Day trip to Versailles & Giverny
Upon request, we will provide boosters/baby seats.
Tour usually starts at 8:00am (pick up & drop off in Paris only)
Guided tour of Versailles & Giverny
Availability: year round except Mondays, May 1st, December 25th & January 1st.
Giverny is open everyday from March 24th to November 1st, 2019