VERSAILLES TOUR PALACE TICKETS & GARDENS
Start your Palace of Versailles day tour (tickets included inside the castle of Versailles, the Petit Trianon and the gardens) with a special guided visit of the Versailles castle with our expert licensed tour guide to discover the royal residence built for the Sun King, Louis XIV.
Admire the magnificent apartments of the King, the Palace of Versailles Hall of Mirrors, the Queen's apartments, and the breathtaking gardens "à la Française".
Classic Versailles day tour (option 1)
- 8 hour Palace of Versailles private guided tour including pick up & drop off @ your accommodation in Paris
- Skip the line tickets included for the Versailles castle and the gardens
- Private licensed tour guide with you inside the rooms (NOT audioguides)
- Musical fountain shows or Musical Gardens included when applies
Versailles behind the scenes private day tour (option 2)
- for an extra 560 euros : behind the walls of the Grand Apartments, visit of the private apartments of the kings (not opened to the public otherwise). Discover the intimate atmosphere and the refined decoration of the living areas: the dining room, the Clock Cabinet, and the corner cabinet with Louis XV's roll-top desk, one of the most famous pieces of furniture in the world…
This tour includes skip the line Versailles palace tickets for you to avoid long waiting lines thanks to a private tour reservation. Our licensed guide will then drive you through the park to show you and visit Marie Antoinette's hamlet, the Petit Trianon and if time permits the Grand Trianon.
If you wonder what is the best way to get to Versailles from Paris, we offer the most comfortable door-to-door service from your accommodation in Paris with our luxury Mercedes vans. If you eventually wish to meet one of our licensed tour guides in Versailles we can also provide the exclusive service of a tour guide only (see our different options here below.
Keep in mind, this is your private tour and you may customize it the way you like with your Versailles private guide.
Our full day tour to Versailles from Paris has a total duration of 8 hours.
As a reminder, we only give private guided tours.
Palace of Versailles hours: open every day except on Mondays & May 1. Opening times: 9.00 am – 6.30 pm
This tour is not available Mondays.
We like to pick you up at 8:00am for you to be among the first ones to enter the castle of Versailles.
Please contact us before booking to make sure we have the availability.
* Due to renovations, the Queen's bedchamber can not be visited this year.